I'm sad to say he didn't pass. He was so damn close. He passed only the SI and not GE or CM. It makes no sense to him, because he led his GE and thought for sure it went great. He felt good about the CM, too, but in my opinion, that's a big fat mystery.
I want to thank everyone for the good wishes on his behalf.
We packed up the family and joined the Foreign Service in 2011. Currently in: Mexico City, Mexico!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tulum with tweens
I'm still here! Thought I'd write about our vacation to Tulum this past week. The kids' school is off for 'fall break,...
-
So, after eating nothing but tacos and junk food for the first six months of my life here, I had gained a few pounds. I started trying t...
-
What a day! I can't believe we got the DR. We are overjoyed! Today was totally intense. Around 3:15pm we were all in our seats, waitin...
-
1st round of offers went out today and did not head my way. I haven't checked recently, but think I was ranked about 24-28 before today....
7 comments:
:( - thinking of you guys and wishing you the best going forward.
Aw, man. Major bummer. Regroup. Re-plan. Re-think. Sorry, B.
Shizzle. That sucks. So sorry. This process is so freaking frustrating.
Oh, man, so sorry Mr. B. Go have some burgers tomorrow at Good Stuff Eatery, regroup, and remind yourself that nothing prepares you for the OA like taking the OA. I know it must be hard on the both of you. The Mrs. and I are sharing your pain, and we'll pour one out for you later tonight.
Sorry to hear this. And I'm sure it doesn't help to know loads of people don't pass the first time around, but it's true. You'll get there.
Sorry to hear that. But I think you where right-on when you said "what other dream job allows you to interview over and over again?" Best wishes as you guys decide what's next.
thank you all so much for your kind thoughts. They are really appreciated.
Post a Comment