Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Security clearance!

I can't believe it, but I was just informed my security clearance was granted! Exactly 3 mos from my OA.
I was starting to believe that despite my boring history/life, I would languish in adjudications for months.

But I'm still waiting on a medical issue. I have been emailing them weekly and now just took it up a notch, calling and emailing someone in the department I need to reach.

Wow, what a thrill! I am tempted to move my Spanish test up, but I'm pretty sure we'd prefer the Sept class to the August one, so there's no need.

can't believe it!

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Great news! Definitely see if you can push your test up.

Lisa said...

oops, just read to the end. good luck for Sept!

Jill said...

Congrats congrats! Now you can breathe one big sigh of relief!

A Daring Adventure said...

Congratulations! Go, you!

fsowannabe said...

Wonderful! I'm so happy for you - are you on the register now?

Alex said...

Congrats! One step closer! You may also want to mention to Med that your security clearance was granted... I've heard that speeds them up.

Jodi H said...

Yippeee!

oh...the possibilities! said...

Congratulations! I am SOOOO jealous!

Just an FSO said...

Yay on clearing another hurdle!

Daniela Swider said...

Awesome! You are getting one step closer. Hope that speeds things up for you!

Shannon said...

Congratulations, one more box ticked off.

Bfiles said...

thanks so much for all the support, everyone!

Jen said...

Belated congratulations, as we have been in PCS-land for the past few days...so happy for you!

njtworld said...

It is a huge relief to be past that step.

Congratulations.

Tulum with tweens

I'm still here! Thought I'd write about our vacation to Tulum this past week. The kids' school is off for 'fall break,...