FS Blogger Potluck is coming! Come meet up with your fellow Capitol-area FS bloggers for some food and fun!
When: Saturday, February 26, 4-6pm
Where: Directions and info will be sent when you RSVP; the location is kid-friendly
What to bring: Your favorite dish for a crowd and your family
RSVP: Click here to RSVP to the the Goodjamins (Lisa and Paul). Please include:
* Number of guests (adults and kids)
* Dish you plan to bring (drinks and paper goods are also welcome)
* Your blog address
See you there!
We packed up the family and joined the Foreign Service in 2011. Currently in: Mexico City, Mexico!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tulum with tweens
I'm still here! Thought I'd write about our vacation to Tulum this past week. The kids' school is off for 'fall break,...
-
What a day! I can't believe we got the DR. We are overjoyed! Today was totally intense. Around 3:15pm we were all in our seats, waitin...
-
Well, we made it. We shlepped our UAB down here all by ourselves and moved into Oakwood Falls Church on Saturday pm. I had promised my pop T...
-
I've often been disappointed when bloggers start A-100 and just disappear...only to resurface later sharing very few details about A-1...
4 comments:
We are not going to be able to make it to this and I'm so sad. I would love to be able to put names and faces with blog titles. I'm sure it will be a blast too. Thanks for organizing.
This is such a bummer! I was really looking forward to meeting you and all the other bloggers but my sisters-in-law are throwing a baby shower for me/Chutney at 5 p.m. on 2/26, so I will have to miss it.
Please take a lot of pictures and blog about the potluck! And let's do another one soon...
I'm so bummed we won't see you Linsey and Daniela!! Enjoy your weekends (and especially the baby shower for precious Max!!)!
Hey, am so sad I can't make it--I am hosting some folks for dinner so no sneaking away that night! But I hope to meet you all someday!
Post a Comment