We had a packed Halloween, with a Consulate party, a party at our apartment complex, and trick or treating in between! The Americans in our complex organized trick or treating at our different apartments and it felt like we were right at home.
Using a tip I learned from a photography class I took this year, I held a little Halloween photo shoot a few days before the holiday. I'm so glad I did, because that night is always so hectic.
And so I present, our Jedi and Spidergirl!
| Why are they battling? They are both good guys. |
In case you are wondering, I was Mittens the cat from the movie "Bolt," and Daddy was a shark.
Here's my family at the Consulate party.
At the apartment complex party, they handed out pumpkins and people were expected to get to work carving. It was a little funny, because most of the Chinese guests didn't know how to carve them. I only managed to do one, because they were pretty hard. But it was nice to be there.
All in all, a great Halloween. But I have to confess, I missed the trunk or treat...
No comments:
Post a Comment