Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hong Kong Disneyland!

The next day, we went to Disneyland! We took the metro (MTR), and I'm really not sure who was more excited- me or the kids. Once we got on the special Disney line, we were beyond ourselves! 


Mango pudding!


We didn't take that many photos, because let's be honest, we were too busy having fun!
We didn't get tickets to meet the princesses for real, but this was close enough!
We only had time for a few rides, in addition to lunch and the amazing Lion King show. The park is a really nice size for small kids. It was pretty crowded, so next time we will try to come on a U.S. holiday. Overall, a perfect day!!

P.S. I know the photo placement is a little quirky. I've spent way too long trying to fix it.

No comments:

Tulum with tweens

I'm still here! Thought I'd write about our vacation to Tulum this past week. The kids' school is off for 'fall break,...