Tuesday, October 5, 2010

January A-100!

I can't believe I'm writing this post.
I got an offer for the January class!

Thank you to everyone who has supported me and encouraged me along the way.
I truly can't believe this day has arrived.

34 comments:

Consular Hopeful said...

Hooray for you!! Congratulations!!

alex said...

I had a hunch you wouldn't need those CNL points! =)

It's very much deserved. Congrats!

wendy said...

Congratulations!!!! Isn't that an early notification? I was thinking the calls wouldn't go out until November 1st.

Kate said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Daniela Swider said...

Oh, that's awesome! Soooooo happy for you! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have worked hard for it! Aren't you glad you started de-cluttering the house!!

World Travelers said...

Congratulations - that's fantastic news. Welcome to this crazy life!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I've been out of the loop b/c we've been on vacation. I'm so happy for you!

Jodi H said...

So, so, so happy!!!! A million congratulations!!!

FSO Hopeful said...

Congrats!!

Emily said...

That is so exciting! New year, new life. How wonderful!

International Librarian said...

Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy this feeling and celebrate!

GoingGlobal said...

Congratulations! That is GREAT news. I wish you all the best.

I'll Take Mine... said...

Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! Fabulous!!!

Z. Marie said...

Awesome! So excited for you!

Jen said...

Congrats, that's fabulous news!!

Jill said...

Mazel Tov - such fabulous news!

kamilla said...

CONGRATS! You definitely deserve it! Hopefully I get to meet you in January!

Melissa V said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I know exactly how happy you're feeling right now and it's just sooooo fantastic! (stop by my office when you come by Main State!)

Destinaish Unknown said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! CONGRATZ!! Truely inspirational!



...PS I'm staying at your oakwood pad for my OA ;-)

LeesOnTheGo said...

And the whole FS blogoshpere just sighed a sigh of relief along with you. What excellent news! So happy for you!!!

That Lady, There! said...

Oh, I'm so happy to hear this! This is wonderful!

Bfiles said...

thank you so very much, everyone. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Steph B said...

I am thrilled for you! jealous...:) but thrilled!

hannah said...

Good for you!!

Sadie said...

The call always comes when you least expect it! Congratulations! It's a wonderful ride - welcome :-).

dave p. said...

wow.... congrats! keep us posted.

A Daring Adventure said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now you have to tell us all what arrangements are being made! Let the craziness begin, girlfriend!!

WooHoo!!!!

Meredith said...

Congrats, and welcome to the family! I'm part of the 156th welcome committee for the the 158th, so I'm sure we'll run into each other at the happy hours and such next year!

Meredith said...

Congratulations!! Welcome to the FS family!!

Ker said...

I just saw that you got a January offer, well done and congrats! I'm sure we'll see you around FSI.

Bfiles said...

thank you everyone! We are so excited.

Tulum with tweens

I'm still here! Thought I'd write about our vacation to Tulum this past week. The kids' school is off for 'fall break,...