I kept thinking about the 157th A-100 class yesterday- it was their Flag Day! So far, I know about assignments to Tashkent, Monterrey, Kathmandu, Bridgetown, Nuevo Laredo, Kampala, Bratislava, Shenyang, and that's it. Looking forward to hearing from a few more bloggers and cyber friends.
I can't believe that the next Flag Day I'll be eagerly anticipating will be mine.
We packed up the family and joined the Foreign Service in 2011. Currently in: Mexico City, Mexico!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tulum with tweens
I'm still here! Thought I'd write about our vacation to Tulum this past week. The kids' school is off for 'fall break,...
-
So, after eating nothing but tacos and junk food for the first six months of my life here, I had gained a few pounds. I started trying t...
-
What a day! I can't believe we got the DR. We are overjoyed! Today was totally intense. Around 3:15pm we were all in our seats, waitin...
-
1st round of offers went out today and did not head my way. I haven't checked recently, but think I was ranked about 24-28 before today....
4 comments:
You're so close!
Yay! You are almost there! If your friends going to the border need anything (like someone to tell them it'll be okay) please let me know.
To add to the list, a guy I know is going to Kathmandu.
BTW, this is Yang (misczoning) also from 158th! Sorry I missed the get-together on Nov 4. Good luck with all the arrangements. I just had a friend help me de-clutter the basement today. It's frightening how much stuff I've accumulated over the years. I guess I'll have to change my style if I have to move every 2 years!
hi Yang! I know! Basements just seem to beg you to clutter them up. Good luck w your preparations! see you soon!
Post a Comment