I'm kind of obsessed with photos- primarily family photos and beaches. This obsession leads to photo books (I'm 75% done with our Dominican Republic book, what a great feeling) and figuring out how to display the best photos in my home. I guess it's one of my hobbies, but I don't really have the motivation to learn the technical sides of photography and become a better photographer. I'm hoping I'll get motivated before we move to China where the sun shines less and good photos require more work.
Anyway, I wanted to share the family photos we took in Santo Domingo's colonial zone in October. I was thrilled with the results and highly recommend this photographer.
Also, here's a canvas print I made of my favorite beach picture. I'm really getting into canvas prints, but I suspect that 2 from the DR is enough. Or maybe 3. Anyway, if you decide to buy from Canvas on Demand, look around for a coupon or deal. They have a ton of them.
We packed up the family and joined the Foreign Service in 2011. Currently in: Mexico City, Mexico!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tulum with tweens
I'm still here! Thought I'd write about our vacation to Tulum this past week. The kids' school is off for 'fall break,...
-
So, after eating nothing but tacos and junk food for the first six months of my life here, I had gained a few pounds. I started trying t...
-
What a day! I can't believe we got the DR. We are overjoyed! Today was totally intense. Around 3:15pm we were all in our seats, waitin...
-
1st round of offers went out today and did not head my way. I haven't checked recently, but think I was ranked about 24-28 before today....


6 comments:
Love the family photos. You will treasure those, for sure.
Very cute pics! I am terrible at being on pictures so finally last month we decided to have a photoshoot here in Jakarta! I don't regret it a bit! =)
That family photo is amazing!!! Such a wonderful idea!!
Awe, too cute y'all!
I too am a lover of photography. I make a photo book with all my travels from Jan-Dec every year. I even made one from just Kenya and one from Italy. And I've done the canvas too...a great way to display a favorite photo!
thanks for the lovely comments all!
Post a Comment